View our calendar!
Office ~ Number 253.982.2468
Not only can you find a bargain, but you can also make some extra cash for yourself by consigning items that you no longer need. Eighty percent (80%) of the sales price is yours to keep, and the other twenty percent (20%) goes to the Thrift Shop. Just think, you'll save the hassle of organizing a garage sale, clean out your clutter, and help provide scholarships to worthy individuals all at once!
We are always in need of more volunteers.
house is already free of clutter and you don't need any bargains, consider
volunteering! The shop is staffed all by volunteers. Any time that you can
give, even if it is only a few hours every now and then, it will make a huge
difference! Please consider volunteering even one day a week (child care is paid
9:30am - 2:00pm.
First Saturday of the Month
9:30am - 12:30pm
The Thrift Shop is located in Building 717 directly across the street from Adventures Unlimited. Coming in from the Main Gate, take a left at the traffic light onto Barnes Blvd, and then make a right turn on Battery. Come visit us!
In the event that the Base in under a heightened state of alert, hours may be subject to change.
Airmen's Attic Information
Due to lack of consistent volunteers, the Airmen's Attic was closed. However, with the help of the Airman Family and Readiness Center (AFRC), eligible members and their families can shop at the Thrift Shop as if they were shopping at the Airmen's Attic!
To get complete information on this program, please call or visit the AFRC (in the same building as the Housing Office - kitty corner from the Shoppette and Burger King). After visiting with the AFRC, the eligible member (or spouse) will be given a voucher that they can use at the Thrift Shop as cash (no change returned).
So, if you are looking to donate your items to the Airmen's Attic, please donate to the Thrift Shop! Your items will either go to an airman in need (free of charge) or bought by someone else who may be in need.
We hope to see your donated items soon!
McChord AFB Officers Spouses' Club ©2008Home | Links | Contact | Calendar | Newsletters | Website Adminstrator | The Air Force Song